According to the SSAI Rules for expenses and allowances,
valid since 01-01-2012
“entitled members can voluntarily waive their payment/allowance".
The society is very grateful to its officers, who waive their reimbursement, allowance or payment for their contributions to the society's activities.
The rules for expenses and allowances can be found under members ony on this website.
A big thank you goes to:
- Prof Dr Philippe Eigenmann, Geneva, President SSAI
- Prof Dr Andreas Bircher, USB, Basel, Committee member (expenses)
- Dr Fabienne Gay-Croisier, Carouge, Committee member (expenses)
- Dr Louis-François Debétaz, Lausanne, President, Commission Politique Profesional (CPP)
- Dr Thomas Hauser, IZZ Immunologie-Zentrum Zurich, Auditor
- Prof Dr Burkhard Ludewig, Hospital cantonal St. Gallen, Committee member (travel expenses)
- Prof Dr Christoph Müller, Exp. Pathology, Bern, Treasurer
- Dr Stephan Regenass, USZ, Zurich, President Commission Laboratory Diagnostics (CLD)
- Prof Dr Federica Sallusto, Bellinzona, President Commissio Experimental Immunology (CEI)
- Prof Dr Peter Schmid-Grendelmeier, USZ, Zurich, FMH Expert